Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Push Pop Cupcake Tutorial

From time to time I hear that Push Pop Cupcakes are hard or messy to make. I happen to be the least crafty girl in all the world, so I can assure you this is not true. If I can do it, anyone can do it. But, there is a secret weapon in Push Pop Cupcake success... read on.

First, we start with the parts of our Push Pops. The Container, Stick, Lid and Pedestal.
 Assemble the stick to the pedestal first.
 Drop it through the container.
 Enter, the secret weapon. The kabob skewer.
 If time wasn't on your side and you "made" store bought cupcakes, no problem. Skewer your cupcake.
 Take off the wrapper and gently place it into the container. The skewer gives you pretty amazing control over where the cupcake actually ends up.
 You may want to use a second skewer to help get the cupcake off of the first one.
 Repeat the process.
 Success!
 The process is much the same if you were a little ambitious and homemade your cupcakes. Skewer the cupcake at an angle this time for optimal placement.
 Ice.
 Repeat.

 Success!

To purchase your Push Pop Containers, visit the CupKate's Shop, here. ; )


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Cool! I have the containers just haven't made any yet. I'm sure this will help. Thanks,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing these for my kids' birthday. We did cake pops years ago before they were popular. I'm excited to do this new trend! :) Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's 2 cupcakes per push pop! Double the treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2012/04/momtrepreneur-bakers-of-day-cupcake.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Barbara! This was a sweet little find for me today. :)

    ReplyDelete